100X Leader Cohort
November 15 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$475.00
6-Month Series, Recurring monthly (Nov 15, 2023 – Apr 17, 2024)
Becoming a healthy leader is hard work in and of itself. That is the 100 in the 100X Leader. But the second part is all about multiplication. A 100X Leader multiplies their leadership health to others on the journey.
Join Certified GiANT Worldwide Consultant Shawn Collins on the third Wednesday of each month from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM CST at EXTEND GROUP!
The Typical Outcomes You Will Experience:
- Discover why leadership has changed in the 21st Century and how to adjust
- Learn to lead yourself first before learning to lead others
- Discover the secret of expanding impact within all circles of influence
- Lead yourself to a better self-awareness and reality
- Find out what the “Sherpa” Challenge is and how to master it
What You Will Receive:
- Access to all six (6) in-person workshop sessions
- A GiANT OS Pro subscription for online training materials and bonus content
- A copy of the 100X Leader book
- Your own workbook binder
- Refreshments at each workshop
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of the series
$475 (discounts for non-profits)
Reserve your seat now!
Become Leaders Worth Following
Month 1 – Basecamp:
Establish a strong foundation by focusing on self-awareness, setting a clear baseline for growth, and understanding the importance of health and multiplication in leadership.
Month 2 – 100X Leader Toolkit
Develop leadership skills by mastering fundamental tools of self-awareness and healthy action, laying the groundwork for effective leadership.
Build Leaders Worth Following
Month 3 – Sherpa Mindset
Transition to leading performers while excelling individually with a “Sherpa Mindset,” utilizing new tools to understand and motivate those you lead.
Month 4 – Multiplying Leaders
Learn to identify, develop, and transfer skills to build other leaders worth following, while strategically investing time to multiply a healthy leadership culture.
Lead Organizations Worth Following
Month 5 – Team Performance
Equip yourself with tools to assess team health and performance, enabling you to address unhealthy behavior and reinforce a productive culture within organizations.
Month 6 – 100X Culture
Conclude by establishing organizational clarity for improved performance and alignment, along with understanding key coaching behaviors and avoiding common culture issues.
This program comes equipped with professional recertification credits (CEU). Contact us so we can learn about your specific profession and its credit requirements.