EXTEND GROUP is looking for a digital marketing specialist to support and optimize our organization’s digital marketing programs. The marketing specialist will produce all digital content, layout and visual components, develop materials for a specific demographic, source images and artwork, update online assets, and handle general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization’s image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional digital marketing specialist should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
- Contribute in creative and brainstorming sessions.
- Produce traditional and digital media, advertisements, presentations, web graphics, email marketing, social media content and videos to meet organizational needs.
- Production in audio and video content.
- Create and edit podcast episodes.
- Update websites, design electronic assets and corresponding landing pages.
- Contributing to the development of EXTEND GROUP’s and our client’s vision and strategy.
- Serve as a brand advocate for EXTEND GROUP and our clients.
- Ensure that our clients’ brand has consistency maintained through all initiatives.
- Must be passionate about what we do.
- Inspire us to go beyond the norm.
- Must possess a strong sense of personal responsibility, integrity, and a team attitude.
- Self-directed professional who is organized and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment to ensure deadlines are met.
- Staying abreast of industry related trends thru updating job knowledge, by participating in educational opportunities, and reviewing professional publications.
- Ability to concept and produce design, then prepare for production.
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate.
- Working across all digital platforms.
- Understanding of design specs for e-mail marketing, all social media platforms, mobile and web.
- Understanding of front-end UI/UX and basic components of online CMS systems.
- Expert knowledge in designing, developing, and editing open source content management systems such as WordPress.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Adobe Design Suite, Apple products and Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Candidate should be pursuing an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on graphic design or visual communications (major or minor), or is a recent graduate.
- Demonstrate energy and passion for work being presented.
- Must be able to work flexible hours in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate a “Whatever it takes” attitude at all times.